Transitioning to the home can be difficult for your patients. Let Golden Heart help your patients arrive home safely. Our Hospital to Home program allows your patients to discharge from the hospital, rehab center or skilled nursing facility in a safe and orderly manner. Our program includes::
• Transportation from hospital/care facility to home
• Ensure discharge orders are followed
• Communicate with family and loved ones
• Coordinate care with Home Health or Hospice
• Pick up prescriptions from the pharmacy and facilitate safe storage, set up and administration support
• Pick up food, or special foods as directed by medical staff
• Help with hospital bed, shower chair, commode, oxygen supply, or other equipment, as needed.
• Help with procuring home supplies such as briefs, disposables, gloves, etc.
• A home safety check to ensure their home is safe to return
• Ensure follow-up doctor appointments are made
• Handle any other items as requested by the family or patient
• Ensure the patient receives hydration, nutrition, is clean and tucked in – with a plan of care in place.
Includes 4 Hours of Care – Price $100
For Service, Please Call, Fax or E-mail Below:
702-800-4616 (o) Answered 24/7 | 702-714-1204 (f) | Intake@GoldenHeartSummerlin.com